Thursday, October 5, 2017

Little Fall Favors

While at Walmart the other day, I saw these cute Hershey Caramel Apple candies.  I purchased a bag, not sure what I was going to do with them.  But then I decided to use Stampin' Up's 2x8 cellophane bags to make a favor that would show the little apple shape and the gold leaves imprinted on the apple's foil.  I wrote "Happy Fall" using the Cricut and then die cut little tags using the Wood Crate framelits.  After sponging the edges, the tags were tied on using the red ribbon.  Now is when I wish I had some burlap ribbon!  That would be really perfect for a Fall favor.  I cut the bags down since I was only putting two candies in each cello bag.  I have been using quite a bit of brown and orange the last couple of weeks, so it was fun to use red for a change.  The chocolates inside are shaped like little apples~~very cute!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment