Friday, October 6, 2017

Basket For Fall

Today's card was created after watching a video by Bobbie of The Paper Jungle.  The basket is from Stampin' Up's Basket of Wishes stamp set.  The foliage and flowers were created using images from Jar of Love.  I colored the basket with two Spectrum Noir markers.  I liked the idea of combining the two stamp set to make this pretty Fall card.  There is space left for embellishments or a sentiment.

Speaking of markers, Stampin' Up is re-introducing alcohol markers.  In the beginning they will be available to demonstrators only.  After a while, they will be available to all.  Since I have both Copics and Spectrum Noirs, I am taking a pass on SU's new markers.  But when demonstrators start giving  their reviews, I will pass the information on.  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment