Sunday, June 2, 2024

Little Ladybug Cards

 Many of you know that I have a tremor and recently it has gotten worse.  My handwriting is awful and coloring is getting harder and frustrating as I have trouble staying in the lines of images.  I have seen many people on line creating cards using paper pads that are themed and coordinated.  So, I decided I would try it myself.  The first couple cards I made used stickers.  They were so "sticker-looking" that I just couldn't send those to anyone.  Then I decided to use coordinating papers with journaling/picture pieces.  I thought those cards were pretty, too.  I saw on the internet where people were using paper pads to make cards.  When I saw Echo Park's Ladybug Card Kit, I purchased it.  I have been playing around with the 6x6 paper pad and created  the cards in today's post.  

A paper trimmer is a must.  Adhesive is also a must and cardstock for card bases and layering is a necessity.   With the card kit I received the 6x6 paper pad, a stamp set (used on a couple of the cards) and a package of ephemera pieces.  This is a collection of little frames, sayings, etc. that can be used on the cards or scrapbook pages.  I did not use any of those pieces.  I stuck strictly to using the 6x6 paper pad.  I still have 1/2 of the paper pad remaining.  I can make another set of the cards in today's photo or I can make different cards.   I see a card class using 1/2 of a 6x6 paper pad in the future!



No comments:

Post a Comment