Saturday, March 2, 2024

Bees & Honey

 The Bee Happy collection from Echo Park is way too cute!  I have been following Echo Park for a couple of months and I have been seeing that their paper designs and add-ons can be used alone or with products from other companies.  Below are two card I created.  

The first card includes paper from Echo Park used together with the stamp set and coordinating dies, Unbearably Sweet, from My Favorite Things.  After stamping, coloring and die cutting the bear, honey and sentiment, I used a card design I saw on the internet for the arrangement of all. I also used retired Stampin Up oval dies.

The second card was created using a 3 x 4 journaling card from the Bee Happy Collection.  After putting everything together, I stamped a sentiment, punched it with a circle punch and adhered it using a dimensional.  The Bee Happy card was quick and easy while the bear card took more time to complete.  

That being said, by going online I found a large number of cards others created using the paper collection, just a single sheet of paper or making many cards using the coordinating 6 x 6 paper pad.  One of these days, I will make a variety of cards using the 6 x 6 paper pad.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment