Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Cricut Thanksgiving Cards

The Cricut keeps calling my name.  I see an image someone used for a sign or a card and I have to try cutting that image or saying.  Yesterday I was browsing through the Fall/Thanksgiving images that are available in the Cricut Design Software and those on today's cards caught my eye.   The "H" is a little lower than the rest of happy, but if I tried to fix it, I would mess up the whole card.  So, I will have to send this to someone who most probably will not notice~~I hope!  The second card took very little time to create and it is a pretty Thanksgiving card.  I can't believe that I haven't finished my Halloween cards and I am making Thanksgiving cards!  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment