Monday, October 16, 2017

Little Cauldron

When we went to the Scrapbook Expo a couple of months ago, I was introduced to Queen & Co.  They have some really cute shaker card kits.  I didn't purchase any~~even after my enabler friends showed me the cute kits they purchased.  And then I saw the Halloween Hoopla set Queen and Co. recently released and I bought it.  The set includes a stamp set, dies, embellishments (known as toppings), shaker forms and more.  I saw some really cute Halloween cards on the Internet created with this set so I ordered the it.  Today's card was my practice card.  Everything on today's card is included in the set with the exception of the cardstock and the stars.  The set includes a paper pad of fun prints, pumpkins, witch hats, candy corn and the cauldron~~enough to create 12 cards.  I made a couple others and will post those after they are mailed and received.  Have a great day!.

No comments:

Post a Comment