Tuesday, October 17, 2017

First Glass Block

Last week I posted a glass block that Sheryl made and in that post I mentioned I had purchased a glass block a couple of years and never did anything with it.  Sheryl came over the next day and told me to find my glass block and she would teach me how to use my Cricut Explore and vinyl to create the pumpkin. Yesterday I was at Hobby Lobby to get the lights and some black ribbon to decorate the block.  I added the "Happy Fall" to fill up a little blank space (I placed the pumpkin a little to low.), inserted the lights and tulle and added the ribbon, embellishments and bow.  Photo on left is with lights off; photo on right with lights on.   I think it looks really pretty and now I have to decided what I will make with the extra blocks I purchased yesterday!  Thank you Sheryl for the private lesson on using vinyl with my Explore to create something pretty!  Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment