Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Pool Party Thank You

Last night I was watching television and remembered that I did not have a card for today.  You see, I was going thru all of my stuff in my scrapbook storage area for the better part of the afternoon deciding what I should just let go.  You know how that goes!  I spent more time admiring craft things that were in my storage space than I spent actually cleaning, but I am making progress.  When my program ended, I ran downstairs and created today's card.  I am using retired scrap paper and a leaf die from the Seasonal Layers Thinlets set.  I have been using so many oranges and Fall colors, I changed things up and used the color combination of Pool Party and Soft Suede.  Not so bad for a last minute card!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment