Friday, October 13, 2017

Cat Eclipse

I am still playing around with the eclipse technique, but this time it is with an image instead of a word.  This card is actually copied off of a card on Pinterest.  The flower from Wood Words was stamped in Night of Navy ink on whisper white cardstock.  Then the cat was punched.  After adhering the white layer on to the Night of Navy layer, the Navy checked ribbon was tied around the card and the sentiment stamped.  Now is when I wished I had purchased the Spooky Cat stamp set so that I did not have to try and add a little face to the cat.  I could have just stamped it!  Again, popped up the punched cat with dimensionals so a bit of the Navy underneath would show.  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment