Thursday, July 6, 2017

Across The Miles

I have been working on a present for Sydney for her birthday and I realized I didn't have a card for today.  So I turned to the internet and recreated a card I liked on Pinterest.  I used the  Lift Me Up stamp set and coordinating dies.  The colors used are Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo and retired Coastal Cabana.  After die cutting the clouds from the white cardstock layer, I set the clouds aside for another project.  To the white cardstock layer, I adhered hot air balloons and sequins and stamped the sentiment.  Peekaboo Peach twine was wrapped around the cardstock and then adhered to Coastal Cabana cardstock using dimensionals.  I think it is a good non-specific card which can be used for just about any occasion.  Have a great day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment