Friday, July 7, 2017

Oceans of Joy

I decided that I would use Sunny Studio Stamps' Oceans of Joy stamp set and dies to create a shaker card.  For some reason, shaker cards seem to take a lot time. But this time, I used Stampin' Up's Foam Adhesive Strips~~a real time saver.  (No more cutting wide strips of adhesive foam in half with the scissors sticking to the adhesive and then the need to clean the scissors.)  The dolphins and turtle were colored in with Spectrum Noir markers.  SU's Seaside embossing folder was perfect for this card together with Soft Sky and Pool Party cardstock.  Now that this shaker card is finished, I wish I would have added a colorful fish or two with the turtle. Next time!  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment