Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Note Card Thank You

Today's cards are copied from a set of cards I saw on the internet.  I used the note cards with envelopes that I mentioned a couple of weeks ago.  They are a bit smaller than the usual cards I create, but very convenient when you need a card in a hurry.  Having the Misti made it even easier.  I stamped one stem on each of the cards; moved the stem over and stamped the cards again.  I then did the flowers (Daisy Delight) in different colors, again using the Misti.  I kept a wet shammy and after each stamp, wiped off the ink and did the next card/color.  The sentiment is from a retired SU stamp set.  Again, the clear stamp was placed on the Misti and made quick work of stamping the thank you on each and knowing it was in the perfect spot each time!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment