Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Hearts & Love You

Today I am posting another Valentine that truly was quick.  I used the heart from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlets to die cut four hearts going down the one side of the top layer. I lined those negative space hearts with a leftover strip of the Sending Love DSP I used on Monday's card. The word "love" was die cut using a Lawn Fawn die and the stamped "you" is from Fabulous Phrases.  After adhering the white layer to the black layer, I adhered that to a white card base.  I added a few little hearts since there was quite a bit of white space. As I said, this card was very easy to create.  Don't have the Mini Treat Bag Thinlets?  You can use a punch or any other small heart die you might have in your collection.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment