Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Occasions Mini & Sale-a-bration

Today is the start day for both the Occasions Mini and Sale-a-bration.  For today's card I used an image from the Sale-a-bration set, Avant Garden.  The sentiment is from Sheltering Tree which is in the Annual
Catalog.  After stamping the image, I colored it using Spectrum Noir markers.  For both white layers I made an embossed frame 1/4" in on the larger layer and 1/8" in on the smaller white layer, again using the scoring board.  Just remember that if you are going to make an embossed frame, use the back side of the cardstock so you will see the indention of the frame on the backside and the raised frame on the front. To me, this card is a more formal/serious thinking of you.  I was going to add sequins but they actually looked out of place.  Soemtimes, less is more!  Have a great day, keep warm and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment