Monday, January 2, 2017

Mouse & Cupcake

Once again I wish you all a very Happy 2017!  We had a quiet weekend and hope that 2017 is a quiet year!  While playing in my scrap room, I made a few "Love You" cards that I can use as Valentines, anniversary, birthday or just because cards.  Today's card was created using an image from Penny Black's Loads of Love stamp set.  I colored in the little mouse and cupcake using Copic markers and topped off the pink frosting using a clear Wink of Stella pen.  The pattern paper is one of the designs in the Sending Love Designer Series paper stack that is in the new Occasions Mini.  It contains 6 each of 8 double-sided designs measuring 6" x 6" for a total of 48 sheets of paper. The colors of this stack are Real Red and White and while the majority of designs are about hearts, there are also non-heart sheets.  For the sentiment I used Fabulous Phrases, a retired SU stamp set that I will probably never get rid of as it contains 30 individual words that can be put together or used alone. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment