Thursday, November 3, 2016

So Exciting!

So excited for the CUBS!  I like so many of players on the team and they all deserve the win, but it is so nice to see David Ross retire with this World Series Win.  Great to see so much happiness. Congrats to all the Chicago Cubs and their families!

Lately, I have been posting pretty/cute cards but most of them were shades of orange and brown.  And soon I will be posting Christmas cards, which means a whole lot of red and green over the next couple of months.  So I pulled out the package of my all-time favorite In Color DSP (2013-2015) and chose Coastal Cabana for today's card.  The image is from the hostess set Gift of Love and the sentiment is from Circle of Spring.  I embellished the card with my all-time favorite embellishment, the coordinating In Color sequins.  I look at this card, and it makes me happy!  Of course, I am sure that happy feeling has something to do with the fact that the CUBS WON!!!!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment