Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Another Santa Card

Once again, I used the Detailed Santa thinlets dies for not only the Santa but also for the decorative trim on the bottom of the card front.  If you are looking for an easy card to create, this is it.  I placed the Santa thinlet and the decorative trim piece on the cutting plate at the same time.  I used a post it note to hold the trim in place as I rolled the paper and dies thru the Big Shot.  I then stamped the sentiment.  If I was making a few or more of this card, I would use my Misti to stamp the sentiment.  I also would center the decorative die and the sentiment a little better, too!  Since my sentiment and decorative trim are a little off center, I did add a couple little sequins to the right edge of the sentiment.  The sentiment is from the Greetings from Santa set.  Have a great day and GO CUBS!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment