Friday, November 4, 2016

Crisp Cantaloupe Card

Since the retired In Color DSP was on the island, I decided to make another card with my favorite In Color DSP.  I had a scrap of Crisp Cantaloupe that I added to a white card base and then used my scoring tool to make a design of embossed lines.  Just remember that if you want the embossed lines to show on your card front you do need to put the score lines on the backside of the cardstock.  Every 3/8" I would score.  I added a water colored, die cut butterfly on another piece of white cardstock, stamped the sentiment and adhered that to Crisp Cantaloupe cardstock.  I then adhered that to the card base using dimensionals.  And those pretty sequins were definitely needed!  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment