Monday, October 17, 2016

Hello Fall

Yesterday was Cricut Sunday at my house.  This group first started seven years ago.  We all had our Cricuts in common.  Each month we shared projects, worked on our own projects and we got to know each other.   At any one time, you could hear three or more Cricuts running.  Things have changed and we no longer work strictly on Cricut projects but we do enjoy our Cricut Sundays and our friendships.  Yesterday, Kathy Z. was working on her Thanksgiving cards.  She brought her stamp set and embellishments so that I could make a similar card.  We used retired stamp sets for the scene on the die cut leaf and the sentiment.   All of the pieces, including the gold die cut leaf, were adhered to Crumb Cake cardstock that was stamped using Chocolate Chip ink and the Hardwood background stamp.  I used gold paper that I had and I do wish I would have used Stampin' Up's Glimmer paper.  The gold of SU's Glimmer paper was a much deeper gold and showed up much better against the background.  I know what is on my next order!  Nonetheless, the card is very pretty.   Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment