Thursday, September 8, 2016

Trick or Treat Favor

During this past weekend, in addition to cute cards, I used a new Halloween stamp from the Holiday Mini, Halloween Treat.  The image was stamped in black on Calypso Coral cardstock and then fussy cut..  The top of the cardstock tent was wrapped with black and orange twine and tied with the tag attached.  The tag needed a little bling, so out came Halloween sequins I had from last year.  To make the tent you will need cardstock that is 3" by 9-1/4" scored at 1", 4-7/8" and 5-1/2".  I used a variety of retired Halloween cardstock and black cardstock for the tents.  I stapled the top of the tent together with the candy inside using  Stampin' Up's handheld stapler.   Inside the little tents are Russell Stover chocolate  pumpkins. And then there is another version.  Same size but I used a Label & Tag framelit to create a window so that the candy corn I put in a cello bag would show.  Ribbon, eyes and a little sentiment made this one even cuter~~at least I think so! Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment