Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Bushel and A Peck

When Sydney was a baby,  I would sing "I love you a bushel and a peck" to her as we rocked.  My Dad sang it to Jen and Matthew when they were babies and even when they grew up.  Now I have Nipper, my little parrotlet, and I sing it to him.  As a matter of fact, for Christmas I received a piece of art/home decor from Sydney that has those words on it.  She saw it at Hobby Lobby and told Jenny she had to give it to me for Christmas.   It hangs above Nipper's cage.  When Sydney is here, she takes Nipper in her room and sings "a bushel and a peck" to him, too.  So when I saw that Lawn Fawn released a stamp set with that saying, I had to have it.   I made today's card for Sydney from Nipper who is singing the song to her.  So silly but so special to us.  If I only use the stamp set, Thanks A Bushel,  this once, it was well worth it.  The little bird is from Clearly Besotted's Some Birdie Loves You stamp set.  When I mentioned in a post the other day that I made cutesy things over the weekend, I was not kidding!!  This card is definitely cute, too!  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment