Friday, September 9, 2016

That WPlus9 Wreath

So I tried the WPlus9 wreath stamp again and still I missed the mark when stamping the little black centers of the flowers.  I am just having a heck of a time lining up the layers of this stamp.  So, I decided to use the wreath as a base for a Fall thank you!  I have no problem stamping the wreath itself.  Adding the Stitched Leaves from Lawn Fawn was easy to do.  I even added little "berries" to the wreath.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up's Endless Thanks set and fits in the middle of the wreath perfectly.  The twine bow on the wreath and on the card add another touch of Fall.  The strip of pattern paper is from my stash of retired Close To My Heart paper.  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment