Monday, September 12, 2016

Peekaboo Peach Just For You

Isn't today's card pretty?  I actually saw the design on a card on the internet and thought that paper from the Fruit Stand DSP collection would be perfect.  What I did this time is run the Peekaboo Peach DSP and a piece of craft foam (a smidgeon smaller than the striped paper) thru the Big Shot using a die from the Tags & Labels Framelits at the same time.   Before adhering the craft foam and DSP layers together, I temporarily placed the DSP on the  piece of Whisper White cardstock that would be the base for the craft foam/DSP layer and stamped the sentiment in the opening.   From there I adhered the layers (stamped white cardstock, craft foam and Peach DSP) together to the card base and began embellishing.  I used the Botanical framelits and the retired Bird Builder punch, rhinestones and an alcohol marker to color two of the rhinestones.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment