Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Floral Wreath

One of the stamp companies I like is WPlus9.  I have a few of their stamp sets and keep up with their  blog.  While watching a video on their blog, the Fresh Cut Wreaths stamp set was the featured set.  The cards that were made were very pretty and simple~~or so I thought!  Over the weekend I used the stamp set for the first time and it wasn't quite as easy as it looked on the video.  Stamping the wreath and then lining up with flowers was a little trying, but it looked pretty good.  Then trying to stamp the little vines in the flower petals, the stamen and other little sections of the flower was not quite that easy.  Even using the Misti was not making it that easy for me to line the little things up.  I had quite a few practice wreaths and the one that turned out the best is on today's card.   With a little practice, I am sure I will get the hang of it~~at least I hope so!!!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment