Monday, August 29, 2016

Swirly Bird In Colors



Here is another card created using the Swirly Bird stamp set and coordinating dies. It is a total copy of a card I saw on Pinterest with a link to the creator, http://stempelmami.de  I liked everything about her card when I saw it~~colors, design, everything.  I changed the sentiment and added a few of the Enamel Shapes which are fast becoming a favorite embellishment.  

On another note, I attended my first Facebook Party.  Had no idea what to expect.  My friend, Nancy, hosted the Facebook party for her daughter's new endeavor.  Her daughter was a teacher and is now a consultant for Usborne Books & More.  This company sells children's books for all ages.  We have always been big on books in my family, so this was a fun way to be introduced to new books.  During the party there were videos, conversation, prizes and more.  Plus, I did not need anyone to drive me anywhere!  I shopped in the comfort of my own home!  If you have babies and small children or grandchildren, I would say this is a website worth checking out.  Nicki's website is  http://r5119.myubam.com  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment