Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Just A Note


Peekaboo Peach cardstock and Chocolate Chip butterflies make for a pretty card for any occasion.  I used a sentiment from the Watercolor Wishes stamp set.  This particular stamp set is part of the Watercolor Wishes Card Kit and not sold separately.  I must say, I use this stamp set very often so for me it was a worthwhile investment.  Back to the card!  I stamped a number of butterflies (Papillon Potpourri) on Peekaboo Peach cardstock and punched them out using coordinating punches.  The larger butterflies were adhered with dimensionals.  Using Peekaboo Peach ink and a stamp from Timeless Textures, I randomly stamped the background.  I did stamp off the ink once before stamping onto the card so it is a very subtle added bit of texture.  Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment