Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Adorable Birthday Card

How cute is this?  The little girl on the raft is an image from a stamp set from My Favorite Things Stamps, Fun In The Sun.  I made a little beach background using Ranger Distress Ink and a blending applicator.   You can also use a sponge to blend the Distress Inks.   The little girl, sand castle and shells were colored with Spectrum Noir markers.  The sand castle and shells are from Lawn Fawn's Life Is Good while the sentiment, sand granules and seagulls are from miscellaneous stamps I have in my collection.  Once again, a die cut piece of craft foam pops up the sand castle.  And as you can see, I had to add a few little sequins!   This card was very fun to create and makes me happy just looking at it!  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time.



No comments:

Post a Comment