Monday, July 18, 2016

Baby Bear

Happy Monday!  This is another instance of I didn't think I needed a certain stamp set, but I do.  I have seen the Baby Bear stamp set used for a variety of occasions~~new baby, wedding, get well and more.  My friend, Paula,  let me use her Baby Bear set the other day.  I stamped the bear a few times using different color combinations. My favorite is the one I used for this card which is Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip and Early Espresso.  This is a three-step stamp and using the Misti made it so much easier to stamp the layers almost perfectly!  The one thing I did do was trim the bow down a little bit after I stamped it.  It just seems too big for this little bear.  I used the Little Letters framelits to spell out my brother and sister-in-law's new grandbaby's name using Melon Mambo cardstock.  The sentiment is from a long-retired stamp set, Short & Sweet, and one set I will keep forever!  Little hearts and punched corners (another retired item I will keep until it breaks) complete the card.   Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment