Thursday, July 21, 2016

New Baby

My friends, Michelle and Shawn, welcomed their first baby to the world last month.  I have seen pictures of him and he is a beautiful baby~~truly beautiful baby.  His name is Tristan and the theme for his room is "under the sea".  I die cut his name using Stampin' Up's Little Letters framelits and adhered his name to cardstock that was embossed with SU's new Seaside embossing folder.  All the little sea creatures are included in an AMuse Studio stamp set, Sealed With A Fish. After stamping the little creatures with Versafine black ink and adding clear embossing powder, I colored them in with Spectrum Noir markers.  Once again, I used the Welcome Baby stamp from SU's Short & Sweet stamp set.  I haven't needed to create a baby card in quite a while and now I needed two at just about the same time.  Keep cool today and tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment