Thursday, July 14, 2016

Beach Thank You


Today's card has the same image as a post from earlier this week.  It is actually the first card I created using this stamp.  Since it was a thank you to Regina, I didn't put it up earlier as I needed for Regina to receive it first!  This image was stamped in Memento Gray and colored using Spectrum Noir Markers rather than colored pencils.  I tore the edges and then sponged Pool Party ink on all edges.  I noticed  a little too much white space in the lower right corner, so I used another image from Pink Ink Stamps that I had purchased when I was visiting Regina in January, 2015.  The photo doesn't do this card justice as the color combination of gray and Pool Party is not showing properly. Today's card is more casual than the one posted earlier this week, but I like the end result of each~~same image, two different feelings.  Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment