Friday, June 10, 2016

Pretty Kitten

Yesterday was a cute puppy and today's card features a cute kitten.  I don't have a kitten and I am allergic to cats, but the stamp set was just too cute to pass by.  Pretty Kitty not only has cute images, but it has cute sayings, too.  I am sure I will find myself using this stamp set more than I think.  Once again I colored the image using the Spectrum Noir markers.  After I colored the flowers, I decided to use Daffodil Delight DSP and Real Red cardstock for the layers.  The sentiment was stamped and then diecut using the Tags and Labels framelits to add a little interest.  

Since I am posting again, I know I have mentioned Spectrum Noir markers at least a few times.   I have had my Copic markers for years and they are starting to dry out.  I looked at the cost of replacing them and each marker is about $6.  The cost of Spectrum Noir markers is less than $2 per marker.  Luckily I have great friends (aka enablers) and we let each other know about good sales, good products and not so good products.   I can get three Spectrum Noir markers for one Copic.  Although I am having a harder time blending the SN markers than I do with Copics, I am sticking with the Spectrum Noir~~at least for a while!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment