Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Father's Day

Over the weekend we celebrated Father's Day early as Sydney, Jen and Mark will be away on the actual day.  We had a great time and lots of fun.  Well, most of us had a lot of fun.  Poor Mark was backing up my computer and helping John with his new computer.  Today's card is one I made for Mark, my very favorite son-in-law!  The plane (which I fussy cut after stamping) is from a retired set, Sky Is The Limit.  The pattern papers are from both the current and retired Neutrals DSP stack.  After sponging Pool Party ink on white cardstock, I used a circle die and added a couple of clouds. The Pool Party Candy Dots in the upper left corner are also retired!  I will share more photos from this past weekend during the week.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment