Thursday, June 9, 2016

Adorable Stamp Set

When I first viewed the new annual catalog on line, the one stamp set I had to have was Bella & Friends.  This particular set was designed by a  Stampin' Up demonstrator.  She has a dog named Bella and her son has a parrot named Skittles.  (Not sure where the turtle came from, but Jen & Syd have a dog, a parrot and a turtle, so the set had their name on it, too!) I received my order and I made this playful card using Bella & Friends.  I colored it in using Spectrum Noir markers and layered the stamped image and sentiment on Melon Mambo cardstock that was embossed using the new Seaside embossing folder. The polka dot background was created using a WPlus9 stamp set, Little Bits, and Melon Mambo ink.  Adding the new Melon Mambo thick twine was the finishing touch.  As I was putting everything away, I thought the card needed a little something more.   I added the enamel dots that were in the retired Occasions Mini catalog in the white space surrounding the image.sentiment.  Just so cute!  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment