Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Our Ballerina

Today's post is about our granddaughter's talent.  On Saturday we attended her 2016 recital and as you can imagine, I couldn't have been more proud of her.   When the ballet was performed, I couldn't keep my eyes off of her.  Her poise, her ability to dance and then the beautiful costume just brought tears to my eyes.  She was stunning!  Next was the jazz number and it was very cute.  And the red costume was perfect for the number.  Last was tap.  Talk about cute!  I loved it and the costume, too!  I smiled all the while.  It is hard to imagine that as a little girl she was sooo painfully shy and now I look at this almost 12 year old and she is able to dance in front of a full audience in spite of being nervous and having butterflies.  Her mommy's perseverance and patience to help her overcome the shyness has really paid off.   I truly am a blessed Mom and Grandma.  I never thought I could ever be more proud than I was of both Jenny and Matt.  And now I watch this little girl as she grows with the same pride and even a little more!  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment