Monday, June 6, 2016

Botanical Blooms With A Flamingo

I finally used the stamp set that coordinates with the Botanical Builder Framelits!  After stamping the leaves on the left side, I then used a darker ink to add the veins of the leaves. Once again, I just die cut the flowers and added little rhinestones to the center of each. The flamingo is from Sunny Studio Stamps.  I used Spectrum Noir markers to color him in and then die cut him using a Sunny Studio matching die.  Before adhering the little guy to the card, I added a little puddle of water using  a stamp from  Over the Rainbow (pg. 54) with Soft Sky ink.  There is a new stamp set in the annual catalog, Pop of Paradise (pg. 85), that has a flamingo, but I did not purchase that set as I have a few flamingo stamps as it is already.   The sentiment is from Endless Thanks  (pg. 42).  The color combination for this card is Watermelon Wonder, Flirty Flamingo and Pear Pizazz.   As you know,  I really enjoy creating tropical cards and with Botanical Blooms, Pop of Paradise  and others you can really brighten up someone's day.  Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment