Friday, June 3, 2016

Botanical Blooms

One of the stamp sets in the Mini Occasions that I thought I did not need was Botanical Blooms.  Well was I ever wrong!  Due to a mix-up in ordering, I had a credit that I needed to use.  So, I chose the Botanical Blooms Bundle because I do like tropical things and I knew I would use it.    The Botanical Builder Framelits Dies arrived and I sure have used them (again and again), mostly without the stamp set!  I die cut the flowers and leaves/fronds and then sponge shading on the pieces I have cut.  Once I decided on the placement, I then choose the sentiment to use.    I also add little things like the cute parrot (Clearly Besotted Stamps) on the Mother's Day card I made for my daughter.  Sequins, rhinestones and little pearls finish off the cards.  The Botanical Blooms stamp set and dies have carried over to the new annual catalog.  Unfortunately, the bundle price did not!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment