Monday, November 2, 2015

World of Dreams

I recently purchased the World of Dreams stamp set and I needed to use it almost immediately.  I stamped the background using the Watercolor Wash background stamp with Soft Sky ink and Tip Top Taupe for the image.  I then stamped a sentiment and guess what?  I stamped it crooked!!!  So, I stamped another sentiment from the Wetlands set and die cut it using a framelit from the Circle Card set.  The card still needed a little something more, so as suggested by Stampin' Up, I cut down one of the Halloween doilies, flipped it over and sponged Tip Top Taupe on the white side of the doily.  One good way of using up those doilies.  As you can see, Tip Top Taupe and Soft Sky make a pretty color combination.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment