Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Out Of the Catalog!

I need to start posting Christmas cards so today's is one I pretty much copied out of the mini catalog.   The card I copied is on page 15~~the same page as the Embellished Ornaments stamp set and Delicate Ornament dies are shown.  After sponging Crumb Cake lightly on the background, I stamped the holly using Old Olive Ink.  Once I started coloring in the leaves using the Old Olive marker, I realized that the leaves on the card in the mini were probably colored in using a blender pen.  I should have done it for all the leaves, but I know better for the next card I make like this.  I stamped the ornament using Marina Mist and die cut it using the solid die.  Before adhering the ornament to the card, I added a little silver thread behind it.  Copying makes things so easy!  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment