Friday, October 30, 2015

Happy Halloween!

Tomorrow is the big day for the kids and the big kids, too!!! Halloween is my son-in-law's favorite holiday so he and Syd will be enjoying the afternoon~~rain or shine.  You have seen a number of little favors I have made for Halloween and today's photos are of the last ones I made Wednesday.  I finished  the remaining Haystack bags from the My Paper Pumpkin kits that I needed.  I then wanted to use the Spooktacular stamp set and dies from Lawn Fawn, so I made these cellophane bags with toppers for the neighbor kids.  And finally, I have to share the photo of the favors that my friend, Kathy Z. made.  I think she made something like 70 of these.  She used the SU Fry Box die and  Tag Talk Stamp set.  I am not sure which set Happy Halloween came from but the favors are very cute and the teachers who receive them will enjoy them much.  And now, it is time to think about Christmas!  Have a fun Halloween and a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment