Thursday, October 15, 2015

More Leaves!

It is Fall, so you get another leaf card!!!  I started out using the retired colors of Baked Brown Sugar and Crisp Cantaloupe.  But the Crisp Cantaloupe just wasn't bright enough for what I was thinking about.  So I switched to Pumpkin Pie with the Baked Brown Sugar.  I die cut a Pumpkin Pie leaf and sponged over it with Baked Brown Sugar ink, crumpled it up and flattened it out.  It looked good.  After stamping the white cardstock using a stamp from the Perpetual Calendar set and a background stamp from Happy Watercolor I adhered the leaf.  I stamped the sentiment from For All Things in Pumpkin Pie and sponged the edges in Baked Brown Sugar, adhering it using dimensionals over some linen thread.  A few Baked Brown Sugar sequins should have been enough, but no, I had to add the Clear Wink of Stella glitter.  I wish I would not have done that.  It pooled on a couple of  the folds from the crumpling and I just am not pleased with how it looks on this particular card.   Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous fall card!! Love the color contrast of the leaves!!

    ReplyDelete