Friday, October 16, 2015

Stars Today

As I was cleaning up the mess on my island and on my counters down in my scraprooom, I came across the Hero Arts Ombre stamp pad I purchased last week.  And since the Perpetual Calendar stamp set was still not put away, I decided to use the stars in it to create a card similar to yesterday's leaves card.  Using the Ombre Ink pad and the background stamp from the Perpetual Calendar set, I stamped three times.  I then stamped the cluster of stars using Pool Party ink.  The stars were cut using Stampin' Up star framelits and Night of Navy became the "other" color because of the small portion of navy in the Ombre ink pad.  The sentiment is from Cottage Greetings and a little silver thread and a few glitter stars adds a touch of bling.  Have a great day and a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment