Wednesday, October 7, 2015

A Thanksgiving Card

As I was driving yesterday, I noticed that the beautiful leaves are beginning to get more brilliant as the weather gets cooler  .When I was thinking about a card for today's post, it had to have something to do with Fall.  I used the Simon Says Square Quadrangle Frames and Small Stitched Pumpkins dies together with the Lawn Fawn stitched maple leaf which is sponged in Meadow Moss, Crushed Curry and Cherry Cobbler.  The sentiment is from the Amuse Studio stamp set,  Sentimental Essentials Too.  The pretty ribbon is retired Blackberry Bliss ribbon which I wish I would have purchased more of when I had the chance. Oh well~~something better always comes along and now I can get that same ribbon in some of my favorite regular colors.  Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment