Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Scallop Top Favors

I wasn't sure what to make for today's post until I saw a favor by Chelsea Comer of Amuse Studio on Facebook.  I knew then I would create my version of the favor using Stampin' Up supplies for today's post.  The favors were all created using the Scallop Tag Topper Punch.  After cutting the cardstock the correct length, I scored it and then punched each end.  So the first favor was 1-1/2" wide by 5", a little too small to fit the "Boo!" die cut on it.  The next one I cut 1-3/4" wide and the same length.  Much better fit for the "Boo!".  And finally, I wanted to make a favor using a different die from the Boo To You die set and it was the little pumpkin.  So this last one I cut 2" wide and 6" long.  I then scored the cardstock at 2-1/2" and 3-1/2" before punching the scallop top..  The sequins are again from Pretty Pink Posh's  Halloween assortment.  I absolutely love the colors in that assortment.  After experimenting with the three sizes, I have decided that when I make more of this type of favor, I will cut them 1-3/4" wide and 6" long.  They perfectly fit a Hershey Nugget which is wrapped in coordinating paper and adhered to the favor bottom using glue dots.  Have a great day and find yourself a little stmapin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment