Monday, October 12, 2015

A Christmas Card Already?

I don't need any more Halloween cards.  I am sure you are getting tired of seeing leaf cards.  I thought maybe I should use new Christmas products.  So out came the Holly Jolly Greetings stamp set and coordinating dies.  I embossed white cardstock with the Woodland Textured Impressions embossing folder and then cut it down and layered it on Cherry Cobbler cardstock. After die cutting the word "peace" and adhering that over the embossed white cardstock,  I used two of the stamps from the stamp set to complete the sentiment.   The card was pretty plain, so I added Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine and a few Shimmery White snowflakes cut from a Lawn Fawn die set.   It still needs a little something so I might add a little Dazzling Details or rhinestones to the snowflakes.  I will think about that.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment