Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Quick Fall Favor

On Saturday night I wanted to make a little treat for the ladies who were coming for Cricut/Card Sunday.  I had just received my box of goodies from the new Mini on Friday and the acorn punch was needing to be used!  Out came some little 2-1/2" x 3" brown paper bags and the For All Things stamp sets and in no time I had the little bags completed.  Using the punch, I used solid cardstock for the bottom of the acorn and printed paper for the top of the acorn.  After stamping the leaves in Always Artichoke, I adhered the pretty gold thread to the underside of the acorn and then used dimensionals to adhere the acorn to each bag.  The bags were pretty just the way they were, but then I saw the die from the square pillow box that was a little row of leaves and needed to add a couple of leaves to each bag.  Inside the bag is a little mini Ghirardelli chocolate.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment