Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Halloween Square Pillow Box

You all know that I am a sucker for favor boxes, bags, etc.  I was going to resist this square pillow box, but I couldn't!  In my defense, it fits gift cards and I always need packaging for gift cards. After diecutting the pillow box (you need to cut two pieces) and assembling the box, I wrapped it in a black cardstock band.  The tag was created using the little angled corner square framelits included with the Square Pillow Box set.  The Cucumber
Crush square was stamped with the spiders from the A Little Something stamp set and the Tangelo Twist square stamped using a sentiment from the same set. The little pumpkins were also die cut using a framelit included with the Square Pillow Box set.  Now the little bats were created using a die I have from Amuse Studios.  I gathered a small piece of black netting, wrapped it with  gray twine and added some of the silver thread that I like so much.  I envision some really pretty holiday boxes created using this Square Pillow Box die and lots of pretty ribbon and embellishments.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment