Monday, August 24, 2015

Trick or Treat

Today's card is a quick Halloween card.  After sponging the Tangelo Twist cardstock, I added Black shimmer tape from Close To My Heart before adhering a piece of DSP to the card front.  After stamping "Trick or Treat" on white cardstock, I also sponged the die cut square then adhered it using dimensionals.   Little black glitter stars add a little sparkle and the little spider adds a little cuteness!  The little treat bag was made using another of the DSP patterns in the Happy Haunting DSP collection.  Once again, I used black glimmer paper for the stars and also for the witch's hat.  It seems so soon to be posting Halloween projects, but when I went out for the paper this morning, I couldn't help but feel the little nip of Fall in the air.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment