Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Hexagon Birthday

My hexagon punch was on my island yesterday and I decided to use it to create the card for today's post.  Since I had a piece of black cardstock already embossed, that determined the color of the card~~black and white.  I used scraps of the neutrals DSP stack and punched 5 hexagons.  After arranging the hexagons, I realized that the punch with the script on it needed to be positioned the correct way.  No problem~~I just punched another hexagon being sure it was lined up the way I needed before I punched. The sentiment is from the And Many More stamp set, stamped and then punched using the Washi Tape punch.  The card was a little too plain, so out came a few sequins and a piece of black and white twine.  This card would be cute in a variety of colors.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment