Friday, August 21, 2015

Back To School

Well school has officially started in my neighborhood.  As I watched the kids get on the bus across the street I remembered how disappointed I was when school started after summer break when my kids were young.  Back to bedtime schedules and homework and school projects. But that disappointment did not last long.  It was always easier to get back into the school routine than I thought.  So today's card is an idea for any of the moms or dads or grandparents who want to put a little something in their child's lunch or school bag as a little surprise.  I didn't have any school stamp sets, so I used Pictogram Punches for the sentiment and  star framelits and punches for all the stars.  After I made this card, I remembered that there were little apples in the Sprinkles of Life stamp set and that, too, would have made a great back-to-school card. Have a great day and enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment