Thursday, August 20, 2015

Taupe & Black Butterfly

Today's card came about due to a card that is on the Stampin' Up! home page.  I thought that card was very pretty the minute I saw it and knew I had to create something similar.  So last night I went down to my scraproom and took out Gorgeous Grunge and For All Things.  The leaves are stamped in black and the splatter in Tip Top Taupe.  The bottom butterfly is in Taupe as is the sentiment.  The sentiment is from the stamp set Watercolor Wishes which is included in the Watercolor Wishes Card Kit.  I think I say it every time I use the stamp set, but I so like the Watercolor Wishes stamp set.  I use it over and over!  The gold thread adds a touch of elegance to the card.  I wish I would have added a little more.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I am so into watercolor techniques and splatter. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete